Thursday, November 29, 2012

Limericks, sort of

Well True Classics is holding a limerick contest at http://trueclassics.net/2012/11/08/third-anniversary-limerick-contest/.    I am definitely not a poet, but I was bored in one of my classes today, so I wrote a few limericks (at least I hope they count as limericks, I'm honestly not sure.)

Design for Living

There was a girl searching for a loop
Should she choose March or Coop?
Plunkett said, "It may be fun."
but when he was done
Miriam used him as a dupe.

42nd Street

Jones and Barry were to put on a show
but their leading lady was low
so they gave it to Ruby
although she was a newby
and decided to give it a go



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided to whip out a couple of limericks, because these are great fun! Thanks for participating in our anniversary contest, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete